Dietary tuna salad is a good idea for breakfast, dinner, or even lunch, which you can take to work. Light dressing with herbes de Provence emphasizes fish taste.
Want to lose a few extra pounds? Change your diet for a lighter one, but equally tasty. Salad with tuna is an ideal meal proposal that you can have for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Check out the recipe for this delicious dish.
Tuna salad in fit style
- Iceberg lettuce,
- one can of tuna in sauce
- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tomatoes,
- medium-sized green cucumber,
- Red onion,
- 5 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of mustard
- salt, pepper, Provencal herbs.
- Wash and dry the lettuce. Tear leaves into small pieces.
- Cut the tomatoes and eggs into eighths, the green cucumber into slices, and the onion into slices.
- Drain the tuna from the brine and divide it into particles.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Make a vinaigrette with the oil, mustard, and spices and pour over the salad.
Why is it worth eating tuna salad?
Thanks to the vegetables, the salad will help you fill in any vitamin deficiencies. Tuna itself has a beneficial effect on health and well-being, among other things thanks to omega-3 fatty acids (reduce cholesterol, prevent heart arrhythmia, stroke, and blood clots), very high content of protein, phosphorus, magnesium, vitamins B6, B12, and niacin.
Include tuna salad in your daily menu. It is simple and quick to prepare and, above all, healthy and tasty.