Burning fat will be more effective if you add cardio to your strength training or focus on intervals. Burning belly fat and other body parts will help thermogenics.
Sometimes diet and exercise alone are not enough to start losing extra pounds and burning fat. Burning belly fat seems to be the most difficult task, so it is important to know how to burn fat faster.
Eat 5 meals a day, every 3 hours, always at the same time. Studies have shown that people who give their bodies 1,100 calories a day in two meals lose weight more slowly than those who spread the same amount of calories over 4 to 5 meals.
Do not snack between meals – only water and tea are allowed.
It is worth including fat-burning ingredients in your diet, such as spicy spices, herbs, or bromelain (you can find it in pineapple, among other things).
Watch out for hunger and cortisol
If you don’t provide your body with energy for many hours, it goes into economic mode. It gets a signal that it may not have enough energy, so it starts storing fuel as fat.
Also, when you are hungry, you release cortisol, a hormone that reduces your body’s ability to burn fat. Remember, burning fat is not just about training. Here is a fat burning diet to help you reach your goal quickly.
Increase your thermogenesis
After eating a meal and after training, your body produces heat. Your heart beats faster, your blood pressure rises and your body uses up energy. This phenomenon is called thermogenesis.
If you increase the volume, you will burn fat faster. How do you do it? Eat protein – your body has to do a lot of work to digest it.
Exercise for at least 30 minutes
Nothing burns body fat like exercise, so fat-burning exercise is a must in your plan.
The best exercise is aerobic, long-term, interval-based exercise that involves many muscles – like aerobics, cycling, and running. It is important that the training last longer than 30 minutes.
At first, the muscles burn glycogen, only after 30 minutes do they begin to draw energy from the fat stored in the body.
Use fat burners
Thermogenesis is stimulated by 2 hormones – noradrenaline and thyroxine. There are natural substances that have a similar effect.
Thermogenic products are synephrine and citrus flavonoids, EGCG (flavonoid from green tea), caffeine, as well as extracts of ginger, Turkish pepper, cocoa, and raspberry. Extracts of these ingredients are included in supplements that can be legally purchased in the European Union.
Specialized food supplements
In addition to thermogenic, you can also look for substances that facilitate fat burning, but have a different effect. The most popular of these are:
- CLA (i.e. conjugated linoleic acid) – stimulates genes to produce proteins involved in fat breakdown and burning. It is also an antioxidant and a substance that helps fight cellulite.
- L-carnitine – occurs naturally in the body. Without it, it is impossible to burn fat, because it binds fatty acids and transports them to the mitochondria, which determines their combustion. It is worth supplementing.
- HCA, that is, extract of Garcinia Cambogia – inhibits the conversion of carbohydrates into fat. It protects the muscles from burning and also reduces the appetite for sweets.
What burns fat the fastest? Of course, a combination of proper exercise with a diet rich in fat-burning gas pedals. It is worth taking coffee and turmeric to lose weight.
Burn fat, not muscle
If you exercise intensely and follow a poor diet, you will gradually burn muscle instead of fat. To prevent this from happening, eat a meal 2 hours before training. The pre-workout meal should be 80% protein and 20% carbohydrate.
Protein and carbohydrates inhibit muscle breakdown while you work. Eat a similar post-workout meal one hour after exercise.
Preparations of unknown origin may contain compounds dangerous to health, for example ephedrine. They stimulate the cardiovascular and nervous systems, so you may feel anxious after them.
If you have problems with your circulatory system, they can cause high blood pressure. Therefore, never buy supplements from untested sources.
How to speed up fat burning? 10 tips
Remember that there is no local fat burning, so burning belly fat – like burning fat from other parts of your body – is only possible if you work on your whole body.
To make fat burning even faster and more effective, try following these 10 rules every day:
- Remember breakfast. The first meal acts like fuel – it stimulates the digestive system. So don’t leave home without breakfast!
- Exercise in the morning – 20 minutes of activity in the morning is enough to stimulate burning.
- Focus on a little caffeine – experts say a small espresso stimulates fat burning even while you’re sitting at your desk.
- Take a break every hour – just get up from your desk for 5 minutes. Stretch your neck muscles on the go, stretch your leg muscles while standing at your desk.
- Plan your lunch – avoid eating out and limit yourself to whole grains, which need to be digested a little tired. You’ll burn more calories and stay fuller longer.
- Have cold drinks – and the lower the temperature of the drinks, the better, because the body has to get tired of heating them – so you use more energy and thus burn calories.
- Choose cardio training. This is a recipe to accelerate fat burning. Cardio training + interval exercises are the keys to success.
- Fast beat – during the workout, choose much faster rhythms instead of melodies on love. This way you will exercise at a faster pace.
- Choose a walk – even tens of minutes after intensive exercise, your body is working at top speed. This means that even during a simple walk the burning can reach the same level as during running!
- Get enough sleep! During sleep, the body regenerates itself after an active day. Make sure you get at least 7 hours of sleep during the day.