Don’t know how to get rid of excess weight in a healthy way? Get to know our tips – with them you will lose weight as fast as possible!
The way out of this situation is very simple: EAT MORE! But not everything – to rebuild muscle mass (and thus accelerate the metabolism), it is enough to increase the amount of protein in the diet. The recommended daily dose of this ingredient for an adult human is 0.9 g for each kg of body weight. But if you want to rebuild your muscle mass, you need much more. Then you can reach your ideal weight.
Here are 6 rules that will speed up your weight loss!
1. Protein from morning to night
Try to compose your meals so that each one has a source of protein. There are many products to choose from:
- one serving of lean meat (100 g): pork tenderloin = 21 g; beef tenderloin = 20.1 g; turkey shank = 19.5 g; chicken breast = 19.3 g
- one portion of fish (150 g): tuna = 33 g; salmon = 29.8 g; herring = 29.7 g; smoked sprats = 28.9 g; trout = 28.8 g; cod = 26.5 g
- dairy portion: 100 g of low-fat cottage cheese = 19.8 g; 250 g of yogurt = 10.8 g; 250 ml of milk = 7.8 g; large egg = 7 g;
- one portion of legumes: 2 tablespoons of soy = 10.2 g; 30 g of dried beans = 7.1 g; 50 g of tofu (soy cheese) = 6 g; 200 g of green beans = 4.8 g;
- one serving of seeds and/or nuts (30 g): peanuts = 7.8 g; pumpkin seeds = 7.5 g; sunflower = 7.3 g; almonds = 6 g.
Follow the rule: dairy products 3 to 4 times a day, meat or fish, legumes, and nuts once a day.
2. Vegetables 5 times a day
In addition to protein, raw and cooked vegetables should form the basis of your diet. Also, eat them at every meal. Remember not to treat legumes as vegetables! If you have baked beans or soybeans for dinner, add some salad.
3. Fewer carbs and fat
When composing a diet, remember that protein products contain calories, just like any other product. So you can’t just add them to your menu. You must do so at the expense of carbohydrates. Limit bread to 2 slices a day, give up white pasta, noodles, pancakes, and wheat rolls. Choose cereals, brown rice, and whole-grain pasta. Fat is the most caloric nutrient, so try to limit it to 1 to 2 tablespoons per day.
4. Fruit for dessert
Be careful with them. They contain little protein and a lot of simple carbohydrates. So if you don’t want to gain weight, don’t eat fruit more than once a day. Preferably for dessert after dinner. You can eat raspberries or blueberries with yogurt.
5. No less than 2 liters of fluid per day
Nutritionists point out that with a high protein diet, you need to drink more than usual. The normal recommended daily water intake is 1.5 liters. You drink half a liter more. Of course, herbal teas with water, herbs, and fruit are the best.
6. There is no muscle without training
With a high protein diet and moderate exercise, you will be able to stop the loss of muscle tissue. This is not enough. Our goal is to reverse this process! And to build new muscle, you need strength training. So cardio exercises are not enough.
During such exercises, micro-injuries occur in the muscles. During the next two days, the body tries to repair the losses and “fix” the holes. As a result, new muscle tissue is formed. And the more muscle you have, the faster you burn – that’s the whole philosophy!